With Nigeria as a major force in Africa, our clerics are widely respected across the globe. The country has immense love for things of God that is why we have huge presence of churches in the country, venerated by great men of God whose opinions and views people believe. As the country goes into election next year, COLLINS NKWOCHA presents some prophecies of some the great prophets concerning next year’s election
- PASTOR ENOCH ADEBOYE: He is one of the most respected clerics in the Lord, he is a man of few words, he is not just an oracle as some clerics parade themselves, he is a real true prophet in the land. God spoke through this great servant of his some months ago, concerning the election, the great servant of God said that the election might not hold if the government does not urgently end the orgy of sectarian killings in different parts of the country. He even said that the Nigerian nation might cease to exist if the callous act continues. Pastor Adeboye is the General Overseer of (RCCG).
- PROPHET GODWIN IBEJI: He is a great seer, a great prophet of God, who has implored
Nigerians to pray earnestly towards the election. He is the Overseer of the Endtime Soul Harvesters Assembly, which is located at 6, Salvation Army Street, Oke-Afa, Lagos. He wants Nigerians to pray to avert the impending danger that will emanate from the outcome of the election, he stressed that God is interested in the affairs of the nation.
- BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO: The founder of Living Faith
Church also known as Winners Chapel. He is not hiding his feelings about the present administration in the country; he has openly spoken against the present administration, especially concerning the killings going on in the country. With his remark concerning the present regime, one can deduce that Bishop Oyedepo obviously wants the emergence a new president in the next election.
- BISHOP ISAAC IDAHOSA: The general Overseer and founder of
Illumination Assembly Lekki, Lagos has warned the country to be very alert and cautious during the next election. He wants Christians to participate in the election and pray fervently for God to give the nation a good leader. He said this while addressing a team of journalists after his prophetic and impartation service at his headquarters in Lekki. His admirers, because of the accuracy and precision of his prophecies, fondly call the cleric “Prophet Talk Na Do”.
- PROPHET T.B JOSHUA: The founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations has delivered several
accurate national and international prophecies. He has warned the nation to pray against interruption of democratic rule in Nigeria, based on what is seeing concerning 2019 election. TB Joshua is one of those prophets that has great ability to see into the spiritual realm with his prophecy, it is apparent that he envisaged danger, chaos and trouble in the country that might want to bring an end to democratic rule in the country.
- CHUKWUEMEKA ODIGBO: The general overseer of Land of Grace Healing Ministry, which is located at No 5, Land of Grace Avenue, Ikotun Lagos. The prophet of God has always said that he is seeing danger ahead of next year’s election, he is also saying that there might not be election, if fervent prayers are not done.
- APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN: The founder and senior
pastor of Omega Fire Ministries, is firebrand preacher with both national and international recognition. He has prophesied that 2019 election might not hold. Apostle Suleman is one of the most respected prophets in the land, with large followership.
- PASTOR SCHUGGER EZENWA ONYEUKWU: He is the
president of Grace Revolution Ministries International, which is located at Ago Palace Way, Lagos. The cleric has prophesied that great danger and calamity awaits the nation, concerning next year’s polls; the cleric made this declaration while speaking with team of journalists after his prophetic service.
- REV FR. EJIKE MBAKA: The Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu. He has
vehemently warned President Buhari not to contest 2019 election. He stated it emphatically and stood solidly behind his prophecy, telling the president that he will be disgraced if he decides to contest again. Father Mbaka is well known and very highly respected.
- BISHOP THEOPHILUS UGOCHUKWU: He is founder and Senior Pastor of Miracle Assembly Bible Church, which is located at Maryland, Lagos. He is one of the few men on earth that died, went to heaven and came back to life. He has prophesied that God is interested in the affairs of the nation, he said that though there will be problems based on the outcome of the election, but no matter what anybody does, what is going to be is; “GOD’S AGENDA FOR NIGERIA” you cannot rig your way to victory in this very election because God is in control. Some years back when this regime came into power, I saw them dragging the pillars of this nation on the floor that means, disgracing them, today, everyone has seen it. So tell them “You cannot rig 2019 polls, “God’s agenda will stand”.
- PRIMATE AYODELE BABATUNDE: The head of Inri Evangelical Spiritual Church, he is a great seer; he has several national and international accurate prophecies to his credit. The cleric stated
emphatically that PDP would win 2019 polls, should they make Bukola Saraki, their presidential candidate. He made it clear that Buhari should not contest the 2019 polls because he wouldn’t be able to tame the cabal that would ruin his second term, saying: “I am talking as a prophet”. He further prophesied that APC will have problems in Oyo, Kogi, Niger, Nassarawa, Adamawa, Sokoto, Imo and Ogun States.